CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

From Japan Home to Our Home

I like going through the different racks at Japan Home because there are always some good finds.

On my recent visit there, I was able to buy these:



This solves my shoe space problem. When we had our bathroom designed, I made sure that we (or at least I) had ample space for my clothes and shoes. Turns out I still lack shoe space (or I just buy too many shoes?).


I bought several of these because these are just so handy! My mom uses long plastic bags for the umbrella when its wet, so instead of her using those unfashionable plastic bags, not to mention, unenvironmentally friendly too, I got her a couple of these water repellent umbrella cases. Now, she can keep one in the car. I also got a couple for myself too.

0 comments: