CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Stuck On You

I hate how stores like to stick their prices on all of their products and it’s so hard to remove. Most of the time, I’m rubbing and scratching at those sticky price tags. Why can’t they just tie the prices with ribbon or use an adhesive that’s so much easier to remove. But I doubt they’ll do that soon. Hello, SM? And you know how National Bookstore likes to stick their price tags on all the ballpens? They’re not just content with the price tag, they have to cover it with scotch tape too.

So till they come up with something better, I’ll clean up with Goo Gone. Just a few swipes of this on the left over adhesive and then it’s clean and gone. No more dirty fingernails. But for a small bottle, it costs something like P150. By the way, I got this from Handyman.

0 comments: