CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Whole Lot of Goodness



On a recent trip to the mall, I had to make a stop at Healthy Options to stock up on some of my staples. Aside from those on my list, I ended up buying these.

The little girl is fond of lollipops, so instead of giving her those sugar laden treats, this alternative is made from organic fruits and with real Vit. C. And they are yummy too (I tried out 1 lolli). I also got her those cereal bars to snack on in school. Her preschool discourages junk food and sugar coated snacks, which I am guilty of giving her from time to time.

Since I have a scratchy and itchy throat, I decided to buy this tea. But for it to be effective, it is suggested that it be drank 3x/day. It's going to come out expensive and I don't quite like the taste. I'm a tea drinker but I'm not fond of chamomile and this tea comes close to chamomile in taste. And who said Vit C is just for colds and cough? I've read a lot of positive reviews on facial moisturizers with Vit C. So this I've got to C (lol).

0 comments: