I felt it was high time to go back to Dapitan to check on new items that they might have. And I was right! Look at some of my finds - A set of desk organizers for only P500. I've seen similar organizers at Make Room and already 1 piece costs P500!
A toile print soap dispenser for P80. I love toile prints so this was a great find indeed. And upon closer inspection, I saw that the brand is Zara Home.
And Christmas is just around the corner and Dapitan was abound with Christmas villages. My mom has a Christmas village already and the little girl loves looking at each piece so the husband and I decided to start our own collection. We started with 7 pieces first and while I love what we got, I don't know how and where to store everything. But the look of glee on my daughter's face was priceless. All 7 pieces cost us a little over P2k.
Monday, August 9, 2010
Dapitan Loots
Posted by PM at 7:42 AM
Labels: good finds
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment