I cooked pineapple porkchop yesterday and I tried to cook it based on memory since I didn't get to write down the recipe when my mom taught me this dish.
I didn't measure any of the ingredients because I just eyeballed everything.
I had 4 pcs of porkchop and marinated it for a couple of hours in soy sauce (I like the low sodium variety), calamansi and garlic.
Fry the porkchop pieces. On the side, I mixed some pineapple juice with some of the marinade and a teaspoon of cornstarch powder. Set this aside.
After the porkchops are cooked, set aside. I only removed a bit of the oil from the frying pan, then I poured in the pineapple juice mixture. By the way, my mom just uses the juice from the canned pineapple tidbits. But I like my porkchops with a bit more sauce so I use a lot of juice, about half of a canned pineapple juice.
Then I put back the porkchop pieces and let simmer a bit. When it's nearly done, I throw in some pineapple tidbits.
0 comments:
Post a Comment