It's been said that certain juices can cure UTI, but I never got to try it till now. Last week, I knew for certain that I developed UTI since I was feeling all those tell tale symptoms. But I was too lazy to have a urine test and wait for the results and then visit the OB.
So I bought a box of cranberry juice and guzzled it all up in two days. Then when I dropped by Robinson's grocery, I saw bottles of Lipa buko juice. In the three or four days that I drank juice, I noticed a significant improvement in my UTI. And it's practically gone!
Instead of spending for antibiotics, I ended up saving a lot and getting a big dose of Vit C (care of cranberry juice) and a whole lot of natural benefits.
Monday, August 3, 2009
UTI Remedies
Posted by PM at 5:11 PM
Labels: natural remedies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment