This is one dish that is so easy to prepare, does not require measurements, cooks in 15 minutes, yet healthy and flavorful.
Ingredients
onion leeks
spring onion (optional)
grated ginger
sesame oil
soy sauce (optional)
salt
fish - I bought dory recently, so it's what I used.
I just washed the fish, sprinkled a bit of salt, drizzled about a tablespoon or two of sesame oil. In my original recipe, soy sauce and spring onions were not included. But in other recipes that I read, these were added so I just combined the recipes.
Drizzled a tablespoon of soy sauce, I used the low sodium version. Topped the fish with the ginger, onion leeks and spring onions. Wrapped the fish in foil then steamed for about 10 - 15 minutes. Steaming time really depends on the size of the fish.
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Steamed Fish with Ginger and Onion Leeks
Posted by PM at 1:32 PM
Labels: cooking adventures, recipes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment