I went to an organic store recently and saw these vegetables. I keep on forgetting what it's called. But the owner said that this was featured in Oprah's show and Oprah says that these are a very healthy kind of spinach and found only in tropical countries. I'm always on the hunt for new veggies to give to my little girl so I bought one bunch. But they were so cheap at only P10 so I bought more.
The owner of the store said they eat it as a salad and she even made me try one of the leaves. Hmmm... I didn't like it raw. It can also be cooked in butter and garlic. That sounds much better and that's exactly what we did with the vegetables.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Oprah Says
Posted by PM at 8:17 AM
Labels: fruits and veggies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment