CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Resolution for 2010

This blog has been neglected way too long, and it's pretty much the same state of our home. lol.

This 2010, I only have 1 resolution which I inted to keep. Of course there are other resolutions, but if I have too many, I doubt if I'll be able to do any. My 1 resolution is to be ORGANIZED. I always, always fail here, no matter how I try to file or document anything at home. Sure, I manage to be organized for 1 week, but the rest of the time, it's complete chaos!

I realized over the holidays that I have too many documents. As if I didn't know that already! Anyhoo, I was planning to finally put all our family photos in an album. I knew I had several (close to 200 actually) printed photos lying around somewhere. When I tried to look for those photos, they were nowhere to be found. It infuriated me so! Now I need to sort through all my digital files and print another bunch, along with several hundred more photos. Argh!

Our desk, is not a desk anymore. It's piled with so many folders and envelopes. And you know those folders? Those are my attempts to organize our papers.

And that's not all. I brought out our passports for an upcoming trip this month. I also searched for my old passport to check on my US visa which is due to expire next year. I cannot find it! I turned our vault upside down and it's not there! I was planning to go to the US this year. Can you imagine the hassle? Until now, I haven't found it yet. And it's my favorite passport because it has a lot of stamps. The loss of my visa is not what bothers me, it's the sentimental value attached to the passport that I'm after.

So this year, I vow to be more organized.

0 comments: