For the past couple of days, it's been raining. Well, a bit of drizzle here and there, but it's enough to water the plants in the garden and keeping our laundry hanging longer in the clothesline to dry.
I really hate walking in puddles of water. I hate it when I get water splashed on my legs or even on my toes. I'm very OC in that way. And since I have to walk through the garden everyday, the only solution is to get rainboots from Plueys. I'm narrowing it down to these three choices:
Lotsa Dots
Origami
Tokyo Rain
Too bad I didn't buy those rainboots I saw in CMG over the weekend. The price was practically a fraction of the price of these Plueys. And the prints were so cute! I wonder if they still have those on sale?
*photos grabbed from the Plueys Manila website
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Rainy Days Are Here
Posted by PM at 4:55 PM
Labels: tips and tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment