I was happy to learn that there is now a Saizen store at Trinoma. I've read about all the good finds from this store and how it is much better than Japan Home. So being the shopaholic and bargain hunter, I had to visit it soon.
When the husband and I recently went to Trinoma, we made a brief stop at Saizen which is inside True Value. True Value finds will have a separate post : ) I instantly fell in love with the store because there is really so much to buy and at only P85!
Some items are kitschy -
While there are many great finds mixed in -
And what did I buy? Just one piece which is a small magnet box which can hold some pens. But what I like about it is the hook where the helpers can hang the kitchen keys instead of just placing it on top of the counters.
Sunday, August 22, 2010
Japan Love
Posted by PM at 9:26 AM
Labels: good finds, organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment