Whee! I can't believe that in less than a month's time, I have done more than half of my mini projects list. I am good! hahaha!
1. I had around 400 digital photos printed but arranged more than 800 photos in albums. FYI, if you have more than 100 photos printed at Kodak, expect a good discount. I saved a lot by doing this. 5 years worth of trips are now properly documented so in the event that my digicam bogs down or my laptop crashes (heaven forbid), I will not go crazy about losing precious memories. Mawala na lahat ng files ko, huwag lang ang pictures. hahaha!
2. My desk and dresser are organized and spanking clean. Everything is in its own place. Wish it stays that way from now on.
I expect to have my shelves cleared up by the coming week. But for the little girl's albums, I expect that it will take much longer. We'll see.
I guess it helped that I put small goals ahead of me, instead of just saying I'll organize our bedroom, I did it in batches. Desk first then dresser and shelves.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Updates On My Mini Projects
Posted by PM at 11:34 AM
Labels: organizing, tips and tricks
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment