I swear that before the year ends, I will accomplish most (if not all) of my pending home projects.
1. Print pictures of all our trips and arrange them in albums. This has been on my To Do list since January this year. I considered Photo books for this project, but since I tend to have all the pictures printed, this option comes out too expensive. More so, since I want it hard bound so that it lasts through the years. I already finished one album this week, so I still have around 400 pictures (no kidding!) more to print. I’ve already gone through all the digital photos, it’s just a matter of bringing my flashdisk to Kodak for printing.
2. Same goes with my little girl’s photos. Dang, I have not updated her album since she turned 1 yo.
3. Spruce up my desk in our bedroom. It’s pretty much organized and clean, but this time, I’d like to prettify it a bit. I’ll try to do a before and after post.
4. Arrange the shelves in our bedroom. This is partly done already, I just need to get more organizing “tools.”
5. Arrange my dresser in the bathroom. No matter how I try to keep this organized, after a week or so, it acts as a repository for all sorts of things. Plus my cosmetics and creams are jumbled in a tray that most often ends up expired. You will not believe how much I threw out the last time I purged the counter. Makes me feel bad at the money I threw away too. Therefore, I will no longer buy more than 3 lipsticks (try and try).
Lately, I’ve been browsing through blogs dedicated to interior design and I’ve saved all those interesting photos in one folder in my laptop. Those are my inspiration photos when I have more time to do a full blown make over of our home. But definitely, that will not happen this year. Lol.
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Mini Projects
Posted by PM at 11:44 AM
Labels: organizing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment