CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

True Value recently opened at Trinoma and because of Saizen, I had to pay a visit. Nevertheless, there are so many great finds at True Value. I just find that their prices are a tad more expensive than other stores.

Anyhoo, on that trip to True Value, I made a beeline for Saizen. But even then, I managed to buy these:


The Boogie Wipes came in handy because the little girl has really bad cough and colds. She hates those salinase sprays and the Boogie Wipes were perfect for the job. Luckily it was also at 30% off so each wipe came out to about P14 each.

I like to wear cocktail rings, but most of the time, I don't get to buy them because they're always loose around my finger. With these Ring Snuggies, I can now wear those chunky rings.

0 comments: